Cadets will be able to take five weeks of distance learning activities during the summer, for about two to three hours per week, click here to see the full course catalogue.
Registration for these activities will open on Monday, 29 June at 1100hrs EST will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
In order for cadets to register for these activities, Cadets will need to send an email to RCSU Eastern InscriptionCECVEst@cadets.gc.ca and CC the Squadron Commanding Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
• Last Name
• First Name
• Corps / Squadron Number
• Corps / Squadron element
• Name of the activity you wish to register for
• Dates of serial you wish to register for
• The language you would like the activity delivered in
• Phone number (will be used as a second-factor authentication for your online account)
• A email address that the cadet has access to
• Instrument selection for cadet (for music course)