1- Admin note: If you cannot attend a training night YOU MUST inform your Fcmdt AND the Administration Officer (email@example.com. Attendance counts towards promotions, camps and much more.
2- Message from Supply O. (Ocdt Vincelli): Fill out the uniform surveys if they haven’t yet done so. I am still working through the backlog. People can also send a DM on Discord or Teams to ask Supply / uniform questions.
3. What: CO’s parade at the Notre-Dame-High school 710 Broadview avenue
Who: All levels
When: April 27th 2022 at 18:15-21:30 (seniors must arrive by 18:00)
Dress: C1-A (Blue uniform and medals, dress shirt, tie, tunic) or or white shirt and black pants.
– Cadets must have their masks and will be asked about symptoms, and sign in when entering the school you will need to show proof of vaccinations.
– Cadets are to enter at the ‘’X’’
4. Ask your parents about registering for the May 15th War museum visit. We are purchasing tickets, so ensure you can go if you give your name. More details to follow, but a full day of activities. Registration will be done during Wednesday night trainings and closes on May 4th, not registered, not going.
5. Level 3’s that applied for summer training need to write to CI Brassard about vaccine status.
FIll out this Form to attest your vaccine status: https://forms.office.com/r/ZMRFAf3sn6